ALL CLASSES ARE HELD OUTDOORS FOR THE 2020 SUMMER SEASON
LOCATION: All classes will be held outdoors at Maines Field, located 1/2 mile from the studio on Riverside Drive - click here to find the park.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from all persons in the park. Masks are not required during the workout as we will be spaced apart more than 6 feet, but you are required to bring one and have it with you at all times for brief moments where you may be within 6 feet of another participant.
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY: Due to our limited schedule and the required small class size, our general cancellation policy is updated as follows:
- If you cancel your reservation within 12 hours, you will not lose your class, nor will you be charged any fees if you are a monthly unlimited member or using a free class.
- If the class is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstance, you will not lose your class nor will you be charged any fees.
- If you are a no-show, that means we cannot fill your reserved spot and you will be charged an additional drop-in fee of $18.
- If you do not cancel within the 12 hour window (called a late cancel), you will lose that class.
- If you do not cancel within the 12 hour window, AND you are a monthly passholder OR you are using a free class or class-card gifted by The Hub, you will be charged a drop-in fee of $18. This is because if someone doesn't register due to a full class, we lose that customer opportunity, or if someone who is on the waitlist cannot be contacted in enough time to fill your spot, we lose that customer opportunity.
Thank you for your understanding during these challenging times.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO CLASS? A mask, plenty of water, a hand towel, and a yoga mat (not necessary but may be helpful). For the Saturday Bootcamp, you may bring your own additional equipment (dumbbells, kettlebells, bands, etc.) and we will do our best to incorporate that into the workout for you!
The Hub Studio offers Spin/Indoor Cycling, TRX, Refleksiv Yoga (using TRX), Strength and Conditioning, Personal Training, Nutrition Coaching and more at the Nonotuck Mill in Florence, MA. We are devoted to developing strong, healthy communities by motivating and inspiring physical and mental excellence within individuals.
Give the gift of Fitness. Purchase and download gift cards for any amount online or email email@example.com to pick up a gift bag at the studio.
See what people are saying about us!
Our Group Classes at the studio include Spin/Indoor Cycling, TRX, and Refleksiv Yoga (with TRX).
Each class is designed to challenge everyone whether you are a beginner or a seasoned athlete. We train and build upon where you are at with your stability, strength, and power in each of the classes.
Our personal training sessions start with identifying your goals and establishing the steps that will result in achieving those goals. We develop a fitness and nutrition approach for you to use inside and outside of the one-on-one sessions.
We offer pricing for personal training with or without group fitness class packages. Email us for your free 30-minute consultation.
We understand everyone has different goals and desired outcomes from addressing nutrition, so our Nutrition Coaching is individualized and focuses on what is right for you so that you feel good, perform well, and enjoy your food!
Our coaching is inclusive of all types of diets. We use a scientific, outcome-based approach to help you establish daily habits in support your specific outcome goals.
Tracy is a Certified Level 2 Precision Nutrition Coach. PN is THE leading Sports and Exercise Nutrition program for personal trainers and coaches. Our programs are guided by a PhD Nutritionist.
Learn more about our philosophy and approach on our Nutrition Coaching page, and schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
We offer various clinics, workshops and pop-up classes, fundraisers and other special events taught by The Hub staff and esteemed guest teachers and trainers.
Our current event schedule:
We believe it is our birthright to feel powerful and complete in our bodies. We believe that our true potential – physical and mental – lies within our core – our Hub - and that when we find ways to tap into that core, we can access limitless power.
Let us know how we can help with that.